Full Form Of MLA
MLA Full Form In English
MLA - Member Of The Legislative Assembly
Meaning Of MLA
An MLA is a person elected by the voters of a district to the legislature of the state government in India.
For each district the voters elect's one MLA ( Member Of Legislative Assembly ).
MLA Ka Full Form
Member Of The Legislative Assembly.
MLA Full Form Hindi
'Vidhaan Sabha Ke Sadasya' or ' Vidhayak'
MLA Full Form In Hindi
" विधान सभा के सदस्य "
MLA Ka Full Form Hindi mai
' विधायक '
MLA Full Form In Marathi
' Aamdaar ' or ' Khaasdaar '
Eligibility To Become an MLA
- Candidate should not be less than 25 years of age.
- He/ She must be a voter of that district.
- The person must be a sound mind person.
- He/She must be a citizen of India.
- A person must be an elector for any Legislative Assembly constituency in that state according to the Representation of the People Act, 1951.
- A person cannot remain an MLA if that person has been convicted by a court or found guilty in any particular instance, according to Representation Of People Act.